Make a Donation
Help our Communities!
With your stay on the Quilotoa Loop, you are already helping our communities benefit from tourism, but if you want to make a more positive difference – here are some tips:
- Buy a souvenir: Buy a souvenir at the Mama Quilla shop in Isinlivi or at the market in Quilotoa. You can also buy amazing woodwork at the Don Bosco shop in Isinlivi.
- Buy a tour: Buy a horse riding or biking tour and you’re helping our small enterprises grow!
- Buy at markets: Buy fruits & bread at the local markets to support the farmers.
- Help the elderly: Give a necessities package with basics such a soap, food, blankets to give this to one of the elderly living on the loop, they are usually the poorest of the poor. You can also coordinate this with Llullu Llama Mountain Lodge.
- Give a donation: or supplies to the local schools or nursery schools: Contact Llullu Llama Mountain Lodge to coordinate such a visit.
- Give away: your clothes or shoes and make space for souvenirs!